In honor of the 300th episode of The Simpsons on Sunday I present to you my top ten favorite quotes and episodes.
My top 10 Simpsons quotes
- TV: “Are you on your third beer of the evening?” Homer: “Does Whiskey count as beer?”
- Mr. Burns: “Oooh, so Mother Nature needs a favor?! Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys! Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she’s losing. Well I say, hard cheese.”
- Bart: “Alls I know is I’m getting straight A’s and that ain’t not bad!
- Lionel Hutz: “Well, he’s kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace ‘accidently’ with ‘repeatedly’, and replace ‘dog’ with ‘son’.”
- Homer: “I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t….I mean s-m-A-r-t.”
- Abe Simpson: “I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I’m with isn’t IT, and what’s IT seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to YOU.”
- Homer: “Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.”
- Homer: “And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?”
- Homer: “They have the Internet on computers, now?”
- Cheif Wiggum: “What is your fascination with my forbidden closet of mystery?
My Top 10 Favorite Shows
- You Only Move Twice
- Citizen Kang
- 22 Short Films About Springfield
- Kamp Krusty
- Mr. Plow
- Lemon of Troy
- Sideshow Bob Roberts
- The Old Man and the Lisa
- Bart Sells His Soul