My daughter is home again, and she’s driving me nuts… but that’s
good because in a strange way, you get to the point where you miss
that. We played together today and watched the new Simpsons episode
that was on tonight. Then, as I was reading her bedtime story, she
passed out. It’s never been easier than that to get her to bed!
I have a big day at work tomorrow. We’re bringing a system live
on Tuesday and so I have some final preparations to make in terms
of testing and such. It might be a long night.
Link ‘ O' Rama
Wall Street trader claims to be a time traveller
- Iraqi civilians give food to hungry U.S. soldiers
- The health hazards of Recycling
- UK forces push into Basra with local help
- Heat entered orbiter because of pre-existing damage in left wing,
- Supreme Court finally gets around to hearing the Race-Discrimination
Admissions case at U of Michigan
- US wants to privatise Iraq’s oil?