The first day was great. Some of the big things of the day were
- Shooting and producing videos using Vegas Video and Flash
- Our Ruby on Rails presenation
- Giving effective presentations
- A great presentation on the FieldSet
- Really good presentation about Apache configuration.
After the conference, several of us traveled to Dinosaur BBQ and had a ton of food. We had to wait about 90 minutes for a table but in the end it was well worth the wait. It gave everyone a chance to talk about the various events of the day.